✅ The method is quite simple and easy but it will take some time to implement as you will need to root your device first as the apps that gonna assign you the IMEI number will only work when you have rooted android with you. So follow the below steps to proceed.
🔵 How to fix invalid IMEI after factory reset:
1. First of all, you need to know the actual IMEI number of your device here that *#06# will not work as it will show 00 or null value. So you will have two option either you can refer your mobile packing box or you can remove the battery can note down the actual IMEI number. If you have two SIM card device then note the IMEI number for both.
2. Once you have noted down the IMEI number, you need a rooted Android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted Android, so Root your android to proceed.
3. After rooting your Android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your Android, and that’s quite the lengthy process and for that, you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
4. Now download and install the app XPOSED IMEI Changer the app that will allow you to Assign the actual IMEI number of your android.
5. Now enable the app XPOSED IMEI Changer in the Xposed installer. And then reboot the device as this will only work when you reboot your device.
6. Now launch the app and you will see the IMEI screen changer option where you will have an IMEI changer field, there fill both the fields with the same IMEI number that you have noted as doing this will create one new IMEI file in your device where your noted IMEI number will get listed.
Number Lost Corrupt Issue on Any Android
7. Now click on the Applybutton and restart your device. Now you will everything will be working perfectly as you have your IMEI number back. Cellular cards will be working on it now
Please follow and like us: